A Business Counsel can help you get up and running, guide you through challenges, and maximize opportunities. You save money and realize your goals sooner and with fewer headaches. Moreover, as part of senior leadership, the Business Counsel is a trusted resource for planning proactive business strategies that prevent a reactive and expensive game of legal whack-a-mole.
We fill this role for a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house General Counsel:
- Our affordable monthly fee arrangements are a fixed cost to your business, with no clock ticking every time you have a question.
- Scaled discounts for retainer-based engagements means your discount increases with the number of hours required.
- We cultivate long-term, trust-based relationships, so we schedule regular look-backs with our clients to ensure that the arrangement is equitable and fair for everyone.
Whether you’re just starting up or you need us to supplement your current legal team—including existing outside counsel—we will embed seamlessly into your organization for an organic arrangement.
We’ve designed membership programs that ensure the nitty-gritty start-up details get done quickly and seamlessly. Then we maintain that momentum through our signature on-going strategic support. Your personal Business Counsel will monitor your business activities on a regularly-scheduled basis so we can be proactive about ensuring:
- Legal, insurance, financial, and tax affairs are up to date
- Deals are documented
- Business moves forward
- New ideas are protected
- New hires are appropriately on-boarded
- The company is always in order